One road parallel to main road Verdun, GECC 48A is strategically located in one of the busiest and sought after places in Beirut for shopping and leisure. It is, as well, close to major destinations such as businesses, universities, and schools.
Project Under Construction
A- GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- 14 simplexes of 180 m*2 area and an underground Basement.
- 1 parking space designated for each simplex
- Stamped concrete & Landscaping for the Ground floor.
- Adequate water storage.
- Fire alarm system andprevention in the basement and common areas.
- Automatic rolling shutter and barrier.
- Building structure designed in compliance with the international code of practice for earthquake resistance.
B- BUILDING ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATIONS
- External, double walls of 15cm thickness for the outer wall, 15cm thickness for the inner wall with 5 cm void in between. Noting that all wall exceeding 3m in length will be stiffened by vertical reinforced concrete element.
- Plaster dabs for all apartment, Right angle, and Arabia for Reception.
- Membrane 4mm SBS 180g polyester for Roof Slabs and Exposed Ground Floor surfaces exposed to external weather conditions.
- Bitumen Based Emulsion paint for all Exposed facades prior to Cladding Works.
- Reinforced Bitumen emulsion paint for wet areas.
- High-quality natural stones, Cut to size and According to Architectural Requirements and mechanically fixed to walls by mean of Galvanized Anchors.
5- External Aluminum Doors & Windows
- Aluminum Vesta Wall profile or equivalent, color(To be chosen).
- Double Glazing System(6mm-8mm-6mm or As per design requirement).
- Aluminum rolling shutters electrically motorized by Somfy Motorsor equivalent.
- Parking area: Stamped Concrete.
- Technical area: ceramic tiles UNICERAMIC or equivalent.
- Roof area: removable concrete tiles. (Mozaic).
7- Lifts / Elevators
- 2 passenger Elevators, Mitsuliftor equivalent.
1- Air conditioning
- Centralized Ducted Air conditioning System for All Living areas (DX type System).
- Ventilation System for Basements
2- Hot Water
- Storage hot water tank: Locally manufactured“Chehab” 3mm thickness, insulated, ceramic from inside.
- Polypropylene inside the apartments (in compliance with European standard).
- UPVC pipes for sewage and drainage (in compliance with European standard).
- European electrical wiring accessories: Vimar or Bticimo.
- One Generator: Perkinsor equivalent.
- Electrical panel boards equipped with earth-leakage protection
- Earthing system for all equipment and socket outlets.
- Videophone entry control system: ELVOXor equivalent.
D- INTERIOR ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATIONS
1- Tiling / Floors
- Reception area: Imported Marble 60x60cm, 2cm thickness.
- Kitchen area: Ceramic tiles.
- Bedrooms: Graisse Ceramic Tile
- Bathrooms: European ceramics rectified
- Maid Bathroom: Local ceramic tiles.
- Stairs & Landings: Imported Granite.
- 2 coats of putty & 3 coats of paint ( Tinol or Sipes).for Receptions & Bedrooms.
3- Interior ceiling
- Decorative cornices for Kitchens and Bedroom
- Gypsum False Ceiling for corridors
- Doors: Solid OAK wood for architrave & doors ( main entrance & reception). Veneered oak wood for secondary Doors.
5- Kitchen cabinets
- Hydrofuge white color for inner side covered with lacquered veneered wood (French oak or Fraquet or nut color), covered with Granite
6- Sanitary fixtures and Wares
- Sanitary Fixtures: IDEAL STANDARD or equivalent.
- Sanitary Wares: Wall hang (Dolomites) or equivalent