What is HomePro?
We are an advertising agency that uses marketing and sales platform to help agents attract visitors, convert leads and close for property sales.
Our key techniques to successful marketing:
- Personal branding
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Conversion optimization.
- Social media marketing.
- Email marketing.
Account Setup / Activation
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk/spam folder or contact us by phone or at email@example.com.
For agents / Sellers:
After verifying your account, you will need to enable your agent account if not done so in the initial registration form or by visiting the account settings in the drop-down menu at the top right corner where it has your avatar profile or you can visit the page directly at https://homeprolisting.com/account-settings to switch to an agent account.
After you have done so, you would need to select a plan in your account settings page and click on purchase to choose your plan and complete your checkout process.
You will only need to verify your email after successfully signing up to your account by visiting your email account and following the instructions as demonstrated in the email.
Thanks for choosing HomePro and let us know if you need additional guidance by either contacting us by phone or sending us an email.
Welcome to HomePro, we offer a range of exclusive benefits to our valued customers, which enables them to broaden their real estate network and expand their financial capabilities.
- What is the cost of member dues?
The membership fees vary and are never prorated. New members dues are typically based on the current fees at the time.
- When does my membership expire?
All memberships run on expiration based on creation date and available plans.
- Is there a grace period for membership renewals?
All memberships expire based on the creation date and the selection of the plan but there is no grace period. Online renewal is simple and can be completed anytime by clicking on “Purchase” under the “Member Center” navigation that can be seen after you log in.
- How do I renew my membership?
To renew membership online at www.homeprolisting.com:
- Log in to your membership account.
- Click on Account Settings under the Avatar profile near the top right corner of the site.
- In your account settings, select the plan you desire to purchase and complete the checkout details.
- Once you select a plan, you can resume your membership after approval from the management.
- What currency does HomePro accept for my membership dues?
We accept membership dues in USD.
- My membership expired. How do I become reinstated?
We do not offer a grace period.
If you have any questions about your membership plans, please contact HomePro at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +961 1 811218 or you can Whatsapp us at +961 81 368643.
- Are membership dues prorated?
No, we do not prorate the membership to members.
- Where do I mail my membership dues?
If paying by cash, please include your member ID and name to send the payment:
Thomas Edison Street, Ramlet El-Baida, Attalah Building 3rd floor
Beirut, Lebanon 1103
If paying by credit card, please log into your account.
If paying by wire, contact us at email@example.com or at +961 1 811218 or you can Whatsapp us at +961 81 368643 for our bank transfer information.
- How long does it typically take to process my membership dues payment?
Online payments process immediately. Dues sent to HomePro via cash or wire transfer are manually processed and may take 7-10 business days.
- How do I receive a receipt for payment from HomePro?
- If you have settled the payment online, please log into your account click on “My Orders” at the top of your My account page.
- Once you are at your order page, you can view your transactions.
- Is my membership transferable?
Our memberships may be transferred to another person in the same company if the individual membership is current. Written authorization is needed from us stating that he/she is in agreement with the transfer of membership. A $100 USD non-refundable transfer fee will be applied. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to transfer the membership.
- Does HomePro offer discounts for memberships?
Yes, we may offer discounts for membership from time to time. Click here for more information.
- You are a former client of HomePro and would like to re-join. How do I do this?
You can always rejoin by creating a new account and following the instructions prompted on the registration form.
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my membership?
Questions about membership should be directed to HomePro at email@example.com or at +961 1 811218 or you can Whatsapp us at +961 81 368643.
We accept all major Credit/Debit cards, and Apple Pay.
As for cash for delivery and wire transfer are also available as another payment methods to pay for our services but kindly keep in mind that your account will be limited until the billing department receives your payment.
However, we do not accept checks as a source of payment.
We appreciate your interest in HomePro, as we always thrive to provide the highest level of convenience and customer satisfaction possible.